Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer To Do's

This summer has been busier than the last. Last year at this time I expected to be finished with the tedious college process by now. I wanted to finish ALL my applications and tests. However, it did not work out that way for me.

Let's see a list of things I STILL have to do.
  1. Score above a 32 on my ACTs
  2. Score above a 2200 on my SATs
  3. Finish my summer reading (I still have two books, reading questions and an essay left)
  4. College Essay
  5. College Supplements
  6. DRIVE [I have no clue how I am going to pass my drivers exam]
Comment below with things you have still yet to do!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    Reading your summer to do list, got me thinking maybe you would want to offer advice about SAT, (such as how you're going to get that 2200!!) I am an international student looking to go to the US for university.. (my blog has info!)
    Thanks so much!
    Much love
    S xxxx
    http://beingsaskia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Thanks for your suggestion! You can definetely expect an upcoming post on how I plan on getting that 2200! Along with some tips and tricks that helped me get a 2170 on my previous SAT!

      Delete
  2. I still have to do summer reading as well! I finished writing one essay and one analysis chart, but I still have to do another essay and another analysis chart! BTW, I love your SAT post! I really want to take some practice tests so that I am prepared! Thanks for your recommendations! I love your blog! I followed!
    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog too: http://www.glitterandpink16.blogspot.com - I post beauty, fashion, hauls, everything! I also always follow back! Thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I followed your blog as well! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

      Delete