Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Reading [& a tiny little rant]

So I've finally decided to start my summer reading which is a GREAT idea that I should have thought of months ago. Oh wait! I did think of it, but you know what this thing called procrastination got in the way. So now here I am with a month left of summer and I have well ALOT of work to do. Not only do I have 3 books to read and an essay to write. I have to memorize a map of europe. Oh and get this my parents expect me to ace this upcoming act. However since my dad is Asian he thinks the best approach is to tell me how he truly believes I will fail and do even worse than my first time. It's really absurd. The man is absolutely
positively INSANE and oh so annoying.

[the picture is of the book I am currenly attempting to read]

No comments:

Post a Comment