Total Pageviews

Monday, August 20, 2012

Clean Slate?

I have been told so many times that I worry too much. I realize this is true but I can't help it. I always like to think about my future whether it invokes happy or sad emotions.

Recently I have been thinking about college. This time next year I will be blogging from my college dorm room. This to me is both exciting and scary. Ever since I was little the thought of going to college was thrilling and I couldn't wait to leave. Now that its this close I am terrified. I have made so many great friends that I can't bear the thought of leaving behind.

Also, there is this guy. I have been with him for about a year now. It's been one crazy ride. More ups than downs which makes it ultimately worth it. We shall call him ☆. I have very conflicted feelings about this. On one hand it may be better to go into college with a clean slate. On the other... What if I can't find another guy like him?

Anyways, I still have a while before actually leaving for college!

Live Life Loving ;)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment