Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

MY LIST BOOK :D

If you're anything like me, you probably have been scouring the earth to try to stay organized in a cute and fashionable way. Recently I have been looking up some cute DIY organization ideas for a planner for school
Cute Planner Idea

I love the idea above. The only problem I have with it is that I am lazy at times. Drawing a new one every week would prove to be too much for me.

ANYWAYS
So I recently started a list book. I found a unused little spiral notebook in which I have been making lists.
Cute List Ideas
I was inspired when I saw listography books on Tumblr. They are basically books filled with pages instructing you to come up with lists. I thought it was the cutest thing, however, instead of spending money on these books, why not make my own? So that's exactly what I did. I am sure all of you  have a spare notebook laying around. Fill it up with lists of your own!
Have fun! and comment below with your thoughts and comments :D I would love to hear about your ideas for lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment