Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 2, 2012

hi :)

So I am starting a blog. I'm not a spectacular writer nor do I lead an "interesting" life but you know what I'm gonna blog about it anyways. In life some things you just gotta do for yourself. Feel free to follow me or just check in when you are really bored.

So the real true reason that I am now blogging is because of two reasons.
1. My instagram stopped working and people on tumblr don't seem to appreciate my pictures...so I guess I'll just have to share them with you.
2. I keep a diary however I feel stupid while writing in it. It's like I am talking to no one... well I mean that's ultimately what Im doing right now but i'm hoping someone will one across my page and read this.

Feel free to comment but please be nice... that would be much preferred


hehe look it's my Teddy Bear that I got for Valentines Day last year :) I love it sososososo super much :D

No comments:

Post a Comment