Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Inspire #3


I just wanted to say that I am BEYOND nervous for college. I can't wait for the freedom but I am really going to miss my friends. I feel like we spend such a great portion of our lives building these relationships yet when college comes around they all just fall apart. I mean how many couples stay together after high school. Its so devastating because I feel like I am so happy where I am right now and I am so scared for that to change. Like I wrote in one of my previous posts, what if I can't find anyone better. It is actually so scary. I get teary eyed just thinking about it.

 I would love to hear about your experiences with change! Comment below


2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I love your 'inspire' section.. its so so inspiring! :D...

    I haven't been through that feeling yet.. still have 3 years before I go off.. but I'll be going across seas and what you're telling me... is making me worried too! Maybe what may help you deal with the long distance is by getting you and all your friends to blog about their time in college so even when you both are too busy to talk.. you know whats going on and its almost like you've spoken!

    Hope that was helpful
    Please keep on writing! (I'm serious.. you have a natural knack!)
    Much Love
    S xxx
    http://beingsaskia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I'm glad you enjoy them!I will keep you guys updated on my rollercoaster emotions :P

    ReplyDelete