Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Make-up Haul

Hi, guys I recently stopped by my nearby Duane Reade to pick up a few products. I got a new foundation and mascara.

So the first product I got was Maybelline's dream matte mousse. OMG I love it so far. The color blends into my skin really well. It doesn't have the best coverage but you can totally layer it on. I haven't used it long enough to know whether or not it will break me out, but I will post later if it does. Also, the texture feels amazing. I usually apply my foundation with a brush but I LOVE using my hands.
The second product I got was Loreal's Voluminous Million Lashes in Black. I LOVE IT. It makes my lashes look so long! It layers really well too. Also it separates your lashes and doesn't clump. I strongly recommend this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment